What if I told you, you could create a magazine worthy looking home, love spending time at home and have beautiful pieces of furniture that don’t cost the earth?
Here’s A Secret:
We’re all facing A LOT more time spent at home in the coming months.
Why not learn to fall back in love with your home with my 5 Interior Design Principles?
Each module will guide you through an area of the house teaching you how to design and decorate on a budget (and using what you’ve got where you can!)
Does This Sound Like You?
- Overwhelmed by the decorating process
- Collector of all home decor magazines
- Pinterest & Instagram addict
- Tired of spending your weekends at the Super Centre
- Reno TV obsessed
- Know what you don’t like but can’t articulate what you do like
- Frustrated at the lack of progress with your decorating project
If you tick any of the above boxes, I have excellent news for you… You’re not an exception, you’re one of the thousands of homeowners or renters out there who also struggle with the decorating process.
What You Can Expect From The Course
Over the six modules, we will tap into any doubts or hesitations when it comes to your decorating project and break the decorating process down into bite sized chunks so you feel like you're back in control of the project.
You can expect to achieve the following:
- Confidence in selecting fixtures and finishes
- Empowerment around decorating
- Easy decision making
- Clear plan to follow and keep you on track
- Skyrocket your design skills
- Spend money where it matters and save where it doesn’t
This course will show you where to source inspiration, how to make a mood board to keep you on track, plan your floor plan like a boss and make the best use of your space, analyse every square inch of your home, pick colours without second guessing yourself and confidently walk into a furniture store and pick out a new sofa without a hint of doubt.
This eCourse is for you if you want to…..
- Hone your decorating skills
- Learn the basic principles around decorating and styling
- Confidently shop for furniture without losing your mind
- Work with trades without feeling out of your depths.
- Unleash your full decorating potential
Now it’s time to put the overwhelm behind you and jump head first into investing in your home’s happiness! I've made all the mistakes for you already so you can sail through the decorating process and skip through your hallway loving your house sick!
Hi! I'm Emma, interior designer and author. I'm on a mission to creatively reframe the most notoriously beau monde industry – Interior Design – with innovative solutions to living in style at any stage of your life.
Here I have created an easy source of inspiration for homeowners, breaking down an overwhelming and complex process and showing you the formula I use when working with clients to decorate their homes.